2 weeks ago, Maddie had her awards ceremony at gymnastics, ending the session. She had a wonderful time leading the olympic parade. I am so amazed at how much she loves gymnastics class and very thankful for it too. I think it is really good for her! We started a new session today and she's right back into the swing of things. Every week they do floor exercises and the trampoline and then they rotate each week between the bars and the balance beems. She goes to All Around Gymnastics which is where I went in High School for Cheerleading/gymnastics.
We had a very busy Thanksgiving day/weekend. On Thanksgiving we spent the day out in Twinsburg with all of Dave's family. Then on friday morning at 4am mom and I headed out into the craziness, as we do each and every year. We had a great time shopping and found some REALLY GOOD deals! After 9 1/2 hrs of shopping (dont ask me how my pregnant body did it!!) we finally came home just in time for Dave, maddie and I to go to his mom's for a Thanksgiving dinner. And now its time to get ready for Christmas! Maddie, mom and I made a bunch of cookie dough today and tomorrow we will make all our cut out cookies....which Maddie loves to do!! Its one of my favorite memories growing up!
1 comment:
SARAH,
I loved Maddie's pictures in the Christmas card..she is beautiful! I remember when Alissa and Erin were in gymnastics with those leg warmers...seems like just yesterday!
Post a Comment