Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!










30 years old???? Not possible! Actually, the day passed just like any other birthday. I didnt have a nervous break down and didnt even have the littlest bit of anxiety about it. Turning 30....no biggie! :-) My friend Jamie threw me a semi-surprise 30th birthday lunch. She was so sweet, wanting to keep it low key for the pregnant birthday girl. She knew it would suck for me if we went out and everyone was drinking except me.....on my 30th bday!! THANK YOU JAMIE!!! I had no idea where we were going or what we were doing. I just knew that I needed to be ready to eat lunch! We went to The Melting Pot, which I was very excited when we got there and realized that is was where my party was! I had never been there, but absolutly LOVE fondue and have always wanted to try this place out. So 6 of my friends (Jamie, Alissa, Christina, Susie, Melissa and Mel) gathered around a table with 3 different cheese fondue pots along with bread, apples and veggies. Next they brought out salads and then finally DESSERT! 3 pots of 3 different chocolates and 4 plates filled with marshmallows, strawberries, bananas, brownies, cheesecake & rice krispie treats. Our wonderful server set one of the pots on fire and let us roast our marshmallows! We had a blast. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life! I love you all!!

3 comments:

Lizz Maxwell said...

Ok, first off, Happy Birthday!! What a FUN day for you! You look fabulous and Maddie is as adorable as ever!! 30 is the new 20, so you're barely legal!! ;o)

Nicole and Sanjay said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!
I'm so sorry I couldn't be there. We had already planned a marriage retreat to put-in-bay! Looks like you had fun though.

KelC2KelJ said...

Hey, fellow Scorpio! Sorry I missed your girls day out too. Eric had to work... Hope you had a great day. Turning 30 is fun! Ha!