Friday, December 26, 2008
Good News....
We went to the doctor on Tuesday. She did an ultrasound to see if the baby was still breech AND.........She was head down!!!! She turned all on her own. Now, the doctor says (of course) that there is no guarantee. She could still end up turning back around on her own, so we shall see. I was just so happy to hear that she was head down! Maddie came with us and was excited to see her baby sister on the "TV." And yes, she also confirmed (again) that it is a girl. This time I actually saw the "girl parts." Only 7 1/2 more weeks to go!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Even if you end up having the c-section you'll be fine. If I have another one, I will go with the scheduled c-section since I had an emergency c-section with Grant. True you have stitched in your belly but at least not downtown!
Good luck, hope your new little girl stays head down!
YAYYY!!
Good news!
Hey, Sarah! I've been thinking about you. Hope all is still going well!
Post a Comment