Yep, thats right!!! I went to the doc today, really ready to hear some good news....and I got it! Things have been really rough for me lately, so I was dying to hear some positive news! I'm just trying not to get my hopes up, but I am praying for some fast progression! With (technically) 4 weeks to go, I ended up with the flu last week and cannot remember the last time I was THAT sick!!! It really did me in and at that point started feeling like I just want this pregnancy to be over with and to meet our little one! Pregnancy is just so much more difficult when your chasing after a toddler. I remember the days when I was pregnant with Madilyn. If I just needed to relax and put my feet up, I could. I could do things as I felt able to. Not so much with the 2nd. As my doctor said......It really makes you wonder how people have more than 2! That statement has never rang more true than it does right now at this stage in the game!
I know I'm really really behind with updating this blog. I still havent posted pictures from Christmas, but I swear I will soon! Things have just been really busy and really crazy. Madilyn is still in gymnastics and absolutly loving it! SHe is so talkative and blows our minds every day with the things that come out of her mouth. She put on a hat the other day and asked me "How do I look mommy?" So I told her that she looked very pretty. She quickly corrected me and said, "No, mommy, I look distinguished." WHAT!?!?!??! She makes my heart melt and she can quickly put things in perspective when she comes up to hug me out of the blue and says "I love you so much mommy." Kids are just a true blessing!!!!!!!! (I just need to remember that as I'm getting frustrated with the end of this pregnancy!!!) :-)
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you are feeling a little better... children truly are a Gift from God!
omg how cute! make sure u write that stuff down! where did she hear 'distinguished'??????? praying that we all get to meet baby #2 soooooon!!!
Post a Comment