We came home on Valentines day and Madilyn was so excited to have "matching" dresses!
Ayla arrived on Thursday February 12th at 3:28 am. She weighed in at 7 lbs 2.5 oz and was 19 inches long. I had a 7.5 hr labor and pushed for 10 min. Unfortunatly my epidural had worn off b/c I progressed so fast (going from 5cm to 10 cm in 1.5 hrs) so from 2am on I felt every intense (pitocin induced) contraction there was! Ayla looks so much like Madilyn did when she was born. Madilyn is very much in love with her little sister and so far has only had a couple little minutes of jealosy........to be expected!
9 comments:
She is perfect. Maddie looks so proud of her new baby sister. Ayla resembles Madilyn's baby pictures so much. What a blessing! Congratulations!!! Sarah, you did great! What a quick labor and delivery. Hope you are feeling better.
Congrats! I've been checking to see her name and all the stats! She's beautiful! There's nothing like a sister. Maddie is so lucky, as are you!
I forgot to add that I LOVE her name!
YAY! you guys are home!!! sorry i haven't called- things crazy... i love AYLA! I can't wait to meet her and Maddie looks like such a great big sis! Great labor story... sorry about the epidural wearing off, but thankfully it went so quick!
Congratulations Sarah!! I am so happy for you! She is absolutely beautiful!
CONGRATS mommy, daddy & Maddie! How exciting. She is so beautiful, but I expected that because look how beautiful Maddie is. :-) Miss you guys!
What a beautiful baby... you two make good looking kids!! I hope everything is going well and you are enjoying motherhood times two!
BEAUTIFUL< BEAUTIFUL< BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see Ayla in person. She does look just like Maddie. Man, you and Dave make some BEAUTIES!!!
Congrats to your family, Sarah! Been looking for the pictures...yep, Ayla looks just like Maddie...both girls so beautiful. Good luck with your 2 girls...such a joyous time!
Post a Comment