So we went to the doctor yesterday and she tells me that I am still about 3 cm but I am now 75% effaced. WHY HASN'T THIS BABY FALLEN OUT YET?!?!!? She scheduled me to be induced next Thursday Feb 12th, if I dont go into labor before that. She really seems to think I will. BUT again, we've been saying that for the last 2 weeks!!!! This little girl is just as stubborn as her big sister........which I know is a trait they get from their dad!!! :-) :-)
We also had our hospital tour last night. I kept hoping that my water would break while we were there. How convienient would that be?!?!?! The maternity wing at Lake West is really nice! It's very comparable to St. Vincent in Toledo which is where I delivered Madilyn. It was nice to get a look around and see where everything was. I'm realizing that this time around we're doing a lot of things more last minute and not so much freakishly running around making sure we've done everything we need to do. Im guessing thats how everything is the second time around.....we'll see. Everyone tells me how much more laid back you tend to be, which I can already see happening.
All I really feel right now is ANXIOUS for this little girl to make an appearance so I can feel "normal" (relativly speaking, of course) again. I want to be able to dry between my toes after a shower and not be so uncomfortable when I put my socks and shoes on. I SWEAR that I will always treasure being able to do those "small things" for the rest of my life!!! :-)
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, Sarah! Any day! We are so excited for you and your family. I know you will do great, and I can't wait to meet her!!! Take care!
I keep checking here daily to see if there is any news! Good Luck!
Love you guys!
I can't believe she's still hanging in there! You must have provided a cozy environment! Can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment