As you can tell, I still have not mastered this blog thing. My pictures end up in weird orders and in weird places. Anyway, I just love this picture of Maddie "reading" the newspaper with my dad. She is such a Paappa's girl and often mimicks him.
Halloween was a lot of fun. We've had so many activities and we definatly kept busy. We went Trick or Treating at Summerville on Tuesday which is where my Grandma lives. All the residents were set up throughout and the kids got to go around an trick or treat, and Maddie had a great time. Maddie has gymnastics class on Thursday mornings which she has really taken to and absolutly loves it! This past Thursday they were able to dress up for Halloween and they had lots of fun halloween stuff for the kids to do. On Halloween we were able to spend the day as a family. We had another ultrasound scheduled, so Dave had planned to work from home for a few hours, which he did and then we were all able to hang out. Maddie loved her Giraffe costume which she only wore on Halloween. All the other halloween things we went to, it was either too hot or (like gymnastics) would have been too bulky, and her ballerina outfit seemed more appropriate. Funny how in Ohio you really need to have one warm weather costume and one cold weather costume. Or at least be able to fit your costume over a snow suit.....just incase. As much fun as we all had this past week, I think it may have been a little too much activity. Just last week, Maddie had gotten over a terrible cold and ear infection. Well, now she has the flu! It started Saturday night and I have been without sleep since. It is no fun having a sick child.....especially when they use you as their puke bucket!!! She had been having a hard time getting comfortable (probably b/c her belly hurt) so I had been "sleeping" (if you want to call it that) out in the recliner with her. 4am Monday morning at 7:30 this morning I was drenched!! She hasn't eaten since Saturday, so it was all fluid! Her fever is finally gone and she actually wanted to eat something this evening, so I'm hoping that this bug is on its way out and that I may actually get some sleep tonight. I'm also really hoping and praying that her dinner doesnt end up all over me! Enough nasty details for now.....I'm tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment