I finally said goodbye to my first trimester on Monday.....WOOOOHOOOO! I went to the doctor on Thursday and heard this little peanuts heartbeat for the first time. Oh yea, when I was pregnant with Madilyn, my mom had nicknamed her Sweatpea. So this time around she has nicknamed the baby Peanut. My mom actually still has my hospital room phone number programed into her phone as "Sweetpea's room." :-) So anyway, I recorded the heartbeat on my phone (as most of you have already heard) and its absolutly amazing to listen to! I just randomly play it throughout the day and Maddie loves to listen to it too! We've scheduled my 20 week ultrasound for Sept 30th and I had no idea how great it was going to be! Apparently they will record it onto a DVD and they will also do some 3-D and 4-D shots! I wish I would have had all that great stuff with Maddie too! Its amazing the difference a couple years can make.
Im sorry that my blog has gotten so boring without any pictures. Our camera broke when we were in Myrtle Beach, and we still have not bought a new one. As an avid scrapbooker this is DEFINATLY NOT a good thing!!!! Its been very frustrating for me! :-)
Madilyn is DEFINATLY 2 yrs old!! She just throws random fits over absolutly nothing and just because she feels like it. I have found that there is nothing I can do to make it better and I've tried everything to distract her, which only makes it worse. So I just have to let her lay on the floor and throw her fit. It usually lasts about 10-15 minutes. THANK GOD this hasnt happened in the store yet! I'm not quite ready for that experience as I have absolutly no idea what I would do!!!!!!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear things are going well with pregnancy #2... hopefully this morning was the last morning of sickness!
How exciting!!! Hearing that heartbeat is amazing. Hang in there with Madilyn's fits. It will get better! I had to learn how to deal with it when I taught preschoolers and the fits improved when I was able to reason with them and when they could express themselves more. Call me...I would love to catch up and get together!!Ben has band camp next week.PS..I have 2 digital cameras. You can borrow one if you want to!
Post a Comment