Monday, August 25, 2008

BIG GIRL!!

Maddie's big girl room is almost done! We are moving her into the room I grew up in, and the Sean's old room (which is where Maddie has been) will remain the baby's room. Her new room has been completely painted and we put up her bed the evening, complete with hawaiin style bedding. :-) (Typical Mealy's!!!) She was jumping on it and loved being in her new room. She has a double bed, so I still need to get the railings before she can sleep in it, which is what I hope to do tomorrow. That, along with finishing up the room and getting all her stuff moved in it. HOpefully by tomorrow night she'll be sleeping in it. I think we'll try it out for nap though first to see how she does. She took a nap yesterday in her big girl bed at my mom and dad's house which is a single bed, but she did just fine! So, say some prayers that we wont be up all night with a little monkey jumping on her new bed!!!! Still, we are without a camera. I'm hoping to steal my mom's for a day and take some pics of her new room. As soon as I do, I'll get them posted.

Maddie spent the day today with Dave's dad and stepmom. Grandma and Grandpa took her the zoo and they had a great time! They were amazed at how many animals she knew and that she was able to count them too. They couldnt believe how much she is talking (which I know she gets from me!!!). She came home with a stuffed frog that they bought her and the zoo was all she could talk about tonight. HOpefully I'll get some pictures from them when they get them developed.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

I want pics immediately!