Thursday, July 24, 2008

Flash back!






So I've been looking through all of Madilyn's baby pictures and cannot beleive how time has flown by so fast! She's no longer this little itty bitty baby she was when she was born. Just thought I'd share some of my favorites. I love the picture of her sleeping with her hands abover her head and one leg out of the swaddle blanket. I'll never forget the first time I saw her sleeping like this and I thought....she sleeps just like me!! I always have to have one leg hanging out of my blanket.....who knows why! But from that day foward she would always wiggle her leg out of her swaddle for a little bit of freedom. I also love the picture of her and Lola laying on the floor together. This happened all the time! As we all know, Lola always has to be center of attention. Whenever Maddie was laying on the floor Lola had to come lay right up next to her.....and of course, on her back. AHHHHH, memories!!!

1 comment:

KelC2KelJ said...

So sweet... It's amazing how they still look so much alike....(as baby and as little girl)