Monday, July 14, 2008

FINALLY!!!!

Thank you to everyone for your wonderful comments and well wishes! I apoligize that it has taken me this long to post again, but we've been without internet for about 2 1/2 weeks during the move and transition. We are FINALLY in our own home and trying to get settled. With the help of our good friend Sean and some of our family we were able to all of our stuff out of storage and into the house about 3 Saturdays ago. We've just been spending all of our time unpacking boxes and trying to get settled. We're almost there, but not quite yet. We still have a few boxes to unpack....stuff that we're not really sure where it will go yet. We still have to paint the dining room and hallway and then get Maddie's new room ready for her to move into. Anyway, here's the pregnancy update: I've been really nauseous in the mornings, until about noon. THis has been going on since we got back from Myrtle Beach. I'm blessed that it didnt start until AFTER our vacation. Last week I started with Evening Nausea....thats lots of fun! However, as of yesterday, my morning nausea seems to be slowly but surely decreasing. I dont want to jinx it, but hopefully its on its way out. We had our first doc appt last thursday and I measured 8 weeks and 3 days. THey set my due date for Feb 18th based on my last period (ya know how that works) but if its based on my measurement (and from when I know I got pregnant) then it would be Feb 16th.....not that much of a difference. We saw a little tiny peanut with a really strong heart beat. My doctor said seeing that strong of heart beat is a wonderful thing and that it just dropped our chance of a miscarriage to less than 5%! So all good news here. Our next appt is August 7th.
Now that I have internet back, I have a ton of catching up to do on everyones blogs!!!!!

2 comments:

Alissa said...

glad u are back here is my blog www.bryanandalissa.blogspot.com

Nicole and Sanjay said...

Welcome back to blogging! Hey we have an appointment Aug. 7th at 10:30! Maybe we will see you? I hope you continue to feel better. Good news, there will be bagels at the shower for you!!