Sooooo....My little baby is 2 yrs old already!!! We had her birthday party at Chuck E Cheese on Saturday, which is the first pic of her eating her Elmo cupcake. It was so cute to see Maddie with all her little friends. Sean and Jen both had to work 2nd shift on Saturday, so they were not able to come to her party. They came over on Sunday and we had a little birthday party for her so Sean and Jen could be part of it....which is the second picture....again, with cake! The last 3 pics were all today, on her actual birthday. Aunty A, Uncle B and Maya sent her birthday presents by mail since they were not able to be here....as they are preparing for Maya's birthday. (any guesses on what the day will be???) This morning Maddie opened up presents from them as well as presents from Mommy and daddy. Dave took the day off so we could all spend Maddie's birthday together. We had a really nice family day at the zoo, and as you can see, Maddie's favorite animal is the monkey! Oh yea........She's going to be starting gymnastics classes soon, which I am really looking forward to. Well, I am off to bed. I need to take a few minutes to process the day and snap myself into reality and accept the fact that I am now the mother of a 2 yr old!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Sooooo....My little baby is 2 yrs old already!!! We had her birthday party at Chuck E Cheese on Saturday, which is the first pic of her eating her Elmo cupcake. It was so cute to see Maddie with all her little friends. Sean and Jen both had to work 2nd shift on Saturday, so they were not able to come to her party. They came over on Sunday and we had a little birthday party for her so Sean and Jen could be part of it....which is the second picture....again, with cake! The last 3 pics were all today, on her actual birthday. Aunty A, Uncle B and Maya sent her birthday presents by mail since they were not able to be here....as they are preparing for Maya's birthday. (any guesses on what the day will be???) This morning Maddie opened up presents from them as well as presents from Mommy and daddy. Dave took the day off so we could all spend Maddie's birthday together. We had a really nice family day at the zoo, and as you can see, Maddie's favorite animal is the monkey! Oh yea........She's going to be starting gymnastics classes soon, which I am really looking forward to. Well, I am off to bed. I need to take a few minutes to process the day and snap myself into reality and accept the fact that I am now the mother of a 2 yr old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment