Sunday, May 11, 2008
An Angel is born.....
Maya Frances Helwig was born this afternoon weighing in at 7 lbs 2 ozs. She's absolutly beautiful and I think she looks a lot like her Aunt Erin. However, Dave thinks she looks like her daddy. I can't even begin to describe my happiness for my best friend and the journy she is just beginning. I know that her and Bryan will be wonderful parents and Maya will be a happy little girl! Parenthood is the best gift that we could ever be blessed with. GOD is good! We are looking foward to our trip down to Cinci to visit and to meet little Maya......it can't come soon enough!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! I have been so excited to hear the news. I have enjoyed reading about Alyssa and Bryan's journey and now she is here! I am so happy for them. I can't believe baby Maya arrived on her due date and on Mother's Day! How fitting. I hope that everything went well, and I can't wait to see pictures!
My boobs are freaking huge!
Post a Comment