



Madilyn's 2 yr pictures......This picture of her "smelling" the flowers is the funniest thing I've ever seen! They definatly timed that shot perfectly! We decided to go out to Portrait Innovations in Solon to get her pictures taken this time. I've tried JCPenny and Target, and just havent been all that happy. THis place was wonderful and worth the drive! THey are great with kids and totally let them take time to warm up and get use to everything. THey are really patient and now I'll never go anywhere else!
3 comments:
OMG!!!!! I need that one of her smelling the flowers immediately! How adorable is that????? I love the green dress with the polka dots too! It looks great on her! How did the party go?
HI Sarah,
Maddie is a beautiful little girl! I loved seeing her pictures and hearing about her birthday!
Mrs. Ward
Madalyn is so pretty. Her pictures turned out great! I love the one of her smelling the flowers. She is too cute!
Post a Comment