Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Making Progress.....



Ok, so I know I'm really bad at updating this blog! I guess I just haven't gotten use to it yet. (Thank you Nicole for cracking the whip and making me stay on top of it) :-)

There is so much progress being made on my mom and dads house!! The picture above was just a few days ago, but it really doesnt show the house as it is. It is now completely closed in, and all windows have been installed. As of right now, the move-in date is set for April. Which then of course means that we have our own house!! :-) Dave and I are so excited about all of this, and I'm very excited to be buying the house that I grew up in! On top of all the great memories I have here as a child, Maddie (and hopefully her brother or sister.......nope, no news to report) will be able to create their own wonderful memories!

Madilyn is talking more than ever!!! She says her ABC's, only skipping over IJK and UVW. She even goes into...."now I know my ABC's, next time wont you sing with me." She is also counting 1 thru 10 and only skipping 4 and 7. I know I'm a little bias, but I think she's doing so great for being 21 months! She's growing like a weed!! She was wearing size 5 shoe, and I noticed they seemed to be getting small. I took her to get new shoes, and when they measured her feet they told me she was at the 6 1/2 mark, so she should wear a size 7!!!! WHAT ON EARTH!! I really dont think this is the same girl that only weighed 6 lbs 13 oz the day she was born......almost 2 yrs ago.

1 comment:

Nicole and Sanjay said...

YAY!!

I'm so glad you updated us. I have been looking since Christmas! Sarah, this picture of Maddy and Lola is precious. I tried to upload it to my computer but I don't think it worked. The house is really coming along! How exciting!