Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lead Test results

I cannot believe that I forgot to post this after letting you all know that we had to take Maddie for a lead test and how aweful it was!! We got a call a couple of weeks ago letting us know that that the results of the test were wonderful!! Her lead level is only at a 3, which she informed us is the normal level to have in your body. I was so relieved!! Going through all that was definatly worth it for some peace of mind. With all these toys from China being recalled on top of living in an older home, I was so worried! We had also taken her to the eye doctor because she was always complaining about her right eye. We received a clean bill of health there as well. Its kind of strange too, because after the eye doctor appointment, she doesnt complain much about her eye any more.......probably because she never wants to go back there again!!! :-)



Maddie is also very excited about Aunt Alissa having a baby. She is always talking on her phone to baby Maya. I have a video recorded on my phone of her doing this, and its so cute! I wish I knew how to download it on here. I almost feel as though I get to re-live my pregnancy through Alissa......its very exciting!!!

2 comments:

KelC2KelJ said...

Sarah, what made you test Maddie to begin with? I understand the house thing, but did she show some signs of poisoning?

Alissa said...

I'm so happy everything is ok with the lead! I had so much fun with her this weekend!!!! She is so big and talking so much! I can't wait for our daughters to be BFFS!!!