Madilyn at her Gymnastics awards ceremony at the end of session. She's doing so well in Gymnastics and absolutly loves it! Come October it will no longer be a "parent/child" class. She will go into the next class where she goes all by herself!!!
Ayla's first time in the pool
Look at those thighs!!!!!
Maya visited this weekend and the girls had a blast in the pool! Maya is such a brave girl and nothing phases her!
I think it is awesome that you have Madilyn involved in gymnastics. She looks so grown up on that equipment! I bet you are so proud! Ayla is getting so big. I love her chubby legs. Ella never had that! Hope you are having a fun summer.
2 comments:
Yippee! I love the pictures! I love Ayla's little bald head. Your babies are so cute!
I think it is awesome that you have Madilyn involved in gymnastics. She looks so grown up on that equipment! I bet you are so proud! Ayla is getting so big. I love her chubby legs. Ella never had that! Hope you are having a fun summer.
Post a Comment