Friday, March 27, 2009
Please keep us in your prayers.....
We received some bad news on Wednesday......Dave lost his job. Yesterday and today he has been working non-stop to re-tailor his resume and get it ready to send out. I was scheduled to go back to work today, and I had a very busy day. So we definatly had to make a lot of adjustments these last few days. Please keep us in your prayers and keep your eyes and ears open for any possible job leads. He's willing to do just about anything, even if its not related to his degree. He's just hopeful that he'll find a job in the near future. I know that in the end this will be a blessing. He was working 15 hr days (salary employee) and never being able to spend time with the girls or me. He's even been working the last few weekends. Hopefully he'll be able to find something that will allow a little more family time. I believe so much in the power of prayer, so I ask all of you to please keep us in your thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time! THANK YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about Dave's job loss. If you guys need anything, let us know. We will be praying for your family. Has he heard anything yet? I am sure it has been so nice to have him home, though! I enjoyed my house husband so much when Ben was on Spring Break last week. I didn't want him to go back! Take care.
How has work been going?!
Post a Comment