Well, I just have to say that I've been feeling very blessed lately! As we're coming up on Madilyn's Second bithday.....yes, thats right...I said SECOND!!!! (YIKES) I've just been noticing so many little things that she's been doing and how much she has changed over the last 22 months. Children are a miracle and a blessing! Its amazing to see how they grow and learn and adapt to this crazy world. I just feel so blessed to have a happy, healthy little girl who loves people and loves to be out and about and going places. I feel blessed that I have a wonderful husband who has security in his job and even though he has to work a lot of hours, he loves to spend the rest of his time with his beautiful daughter. And now God is blessing us with a home that we can grow in as a family and as we add to our family in the near future. I just look back to when Maddie was born and we worried so much about Dave getting a job back here in Cleveland and felt like that time was never going to come! Then the thought immediatly went to "well, where should we live." God has just mapped out our life for us and just pointed us in the right direction. Maybe I'm just feeling overly blessed lately because of the clients I work with and the troubles I see on a daily basis. All of my clients struggle with mental illness but most of them also struggle with alcohol/drug addiction, homlessness & not having medical coverage....just to name a few. Every day I leave work feeling even more blessed than the day before. God has put me in this position for a reason. It totally puts my life into perspective! It makes me realize that my problems (though at the time I feel are aweful) really just arent that bad. Which makes me think of another reason I feel totally blessed.....I only work 20 hours a week and I'm able to spend the rest of my time with Madilyn.
I hope each and every one of you feels the love and blessings that I do!!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sarah,
I am TOTALLY on board with this posting. Eric and I feel the same way about the way our lives have turned out so far. It just seems like the doors kept opening in sync with one another. It's amazing to look back and see how things come together. It certainly isn't all just a coincidence. The Lord is showing His love for us! God Bless!j
Hey Sarah!
I am so happy for you. You just seem like you are in a great place in your life. What more could we ask for? Maddy is just the cutest little girl. I love the pics with Alissa!
I understand what you are saying! I feel the same way... I keep telling myself- for some people it is much worse and I'm happy for all the blessings in my life! Hope that house gets built quickly!!!!
Post a Comment