Well, we're definatly ending 2007 with a bang! Maddie has Croupe AGAIN! She just got over it about a month and a half ago and now she's got it again! I woke up with what seems to be the beginning of a cold, so now we just need to pass it along to Dave (which I pray doesnt happen) and we'll be set! We took Madilyn to Santa's workshop and she had a blast making her toy with the elves. This year, however, she would not sit on Santa's (Maddie refers to him as just "clause") lap. She did blow him kisses and talked to him, but she stayed in my arms the whole time! I've been told there are a few more years just like this ahead. She does love to talk about "Clause" and loves to see his picture. When asked if she wants Santa to come and if she's been a good girl this year, she answers both questions with YESSSSS! Well, this is my first attempt at a blog.......we'll see how well I keep up!
Have a wonderful HOLIDAY! I hope Clause brings you everything your little hearts desire!
2 comments:
Aww, poor Maddie! We are definitely sending our get well wishes to her!!
Aidan is the same way with Santa...he'll give Santa high five and talk to him, but heck NO! he will not sit on his lap!! haha We don't pressure him either. The last thing we want to do is make him afraid of Santa!! Anyway, besides the sickness, I bet you guys are going to have the best Christmas ever!! It is SO much fun with these little ones!! :o)
Oh, our poor little girls.. Rylie has RSV right now. What fun!
Post a Comment