Thursday, September 11, 2008

Our visit with Auntie A, Uncle B & Maya



Auntie A, Uncle B & Maya came over last night to have dinner with us. It was so good to see them!!!!! All day Maddie talked about baby Maya coming over and how she wanted to hold her and hug her. She got to do just that! Maddie felt like such a big girl and was so proud of herself holding Maya. After dinner Maddie and I took Maya for a walk down to Maddie's favorite place....the BUCKEYE tree. We walk there everyday. Maddie was so excited to show it to Maya. We then stopped by my parents where my dad fell in love and immediatly took Maya into his arms. 2 seconds later she layed her head on his chest and fell fast asleep. My mom wasnt home, but I knew my dad would rub it in and she would be very jealous! Maddie helped get Maya changed into her pajamas and truly enjoyed every moment she spent with her. I hope she's as good with her little brother or sister as she is with Maya.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

She will be! She was so cute changing the diaper... "No! Maddie do!"

The McMurtrie's said...

Sarah-I can't beleive what a big girl Maddie is! She looks so old in her pretty pig tails, especially next to Maya. They are both so cute. Madilyn is going to be such a good big sister! How are you feeling these days?