I want a Re-Do! Easter just didnt seem like Easter this year! Maybe it had to do with it coming so early this year, but I'd like to try again in a couple weeks :-) Maddie had (has) an ear infection, which then of course she had the cough and runny nose. So needless to say, we didnt do much and didnt even go to church. This was the first year (as far as I can even think back) that we havent gone to church on Easter. It made me really sad, but I just couldnt see taking Maddie when she wasnt feeling so well. Maddie still had a great time coloring Easter eggs on Saturday and then doing her Egg hunt on Sunday. She loves M&M's although she calls them M-E's. She had been asking for M-E's for quite a few days. I kept telling her that we didnt have any but that if she was a good girl the Easter bunny might bring her some. Sunday morning, the first words we hear coming out of her room were: EASTER BUNNY M-E's!! I swear, her mind is a sponge! She anyway, she ran around the house searching for eggs and it was great to see the excitment on her face when she found them, and then even more excited when she found her easter basket. Uncle Sean and Aunt Jen came over later and had another easter basket for her. I had to at least put her in her Easter dress for a couple of hours......which she actually seemed to love!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment